Twenty random facts about me (Tag a number of friends equal to the number of minutes it takes you to complete this):
1. I honestly cannot stand Charles Dickens at all.
2. I adore Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra ice cream very, very much.
3. I hate romance novels with a passion. Not fantasy-romance, just straight romance, which is basically a woman getting fucked six ways to Sunday.
4. Yes, I can
be incredibly crude if I want to.
5. I am a proud slave to World of Warcraft
, though I haven't been playing too much of late.
6. I'm going to get a chinchilla if it kills me.
7. I cannot stand incest or twincest in fanfiction, and just barely in canon. Twin, right here. *waves hand*
8. I like older men. I drool profusely over actors who are over forty years old, and I am not ashamed in the least.
9. I like to watch cheesy horror and sci-fi flicks. They're fun to laugh at.
10. The prequel Star Wars trilogy PISSES ME OFF.
11. I ship some of the oddest pairings of all time. Seriously, I like Saitou/Misao and Kakashi/Sakura
, and no, I don't know why. (If I hear one word out of the Naruto
fans here, you're getting smacked at lunch tomorrow.) And those are just the het pairings, my slash pairings get even weirder (case in point: Tsume/Kiba, which I have never seen).
12. I loathe, with all my being, the stick-figure actress of Hollywood. I admire Jennifer Lopez for the fact she is not ashamed of having wide hips, and therefore, a big butt. Hips = sexy.
13. I'm pretty sure I'm bi-polar. One second I'm happyhappyjoyjoy, then the next I'm down in the dumps.
14. I want to take over the world and turn France into Western Europe's parking lot.
15. I like watching movies or shows where lots of blood and guts are flying. And something explodes, too.
16. I like clothes, but I hate shopping for them. Dunno why.
17. I'm going as a corsair for Hallowe'en this year. With my Cavalier's hat. ^____^
18. I adore lasanga, but for some reason I just could never like spaghetti. o.O
19. I still collect plushies and Beanie Babies.
20. I've never been on a T bus. Never. In my life. Nope. Train and subway yes, bus, no. The way the drivers drive scares me.